Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17210

Even though I will have to be watching this one from the paddock I feel obligated to instigate some side bets on the outcome of the first "Official" NASA Southeast vs Midsouth 944-Spec showdown at Barber in February.

So... how about some ideas? Losers wash the winners cars in the paddock at the next Road Atlanta event? Or buy the beer on Beale Street next time in Memphis?

Let's hear some ideas...
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17211

How many are signed up for the Just Track It Friday event. Parking is going to be a PITA. I will be arriving Thursday afternoon so hopefully someone can help reserve enough spaces for all of us be together.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17212

FastTater wrote:
How many are signed up for the Just Track It Friday event. Parking is going to be a PITA. I will be arriving Thursday afternoon so hopefully someone can help reserve enough spaces for all of us be together.

The paddock space there is pretty big so we shouldn't have any trouble staking out a spot.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17213

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I waited too long to register for the just track it. Since its a four day, I already get Friday and Monday off to travel so I decided to pass on the test day. Plus, the race and advanced DE groups are full so I'm afraid I wont get good track time as a result in one of the lower DE levels. It'll just be nice to dedicate a whole day to driving and not have to start after work.

P.S. Never driven the track before... in real life... muhahaha...
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17215

• DaDr00
  • Drivers Ed
Man, this sounds like fun! Too bad I'm not going to be ready for Barber this year. I do plan on getting my Comp License in June, so maybe see you all at NOLA?

- NASA Mid South Chief of T&S

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17216

Brian Evans wrote:
Even though I will have to be watching this one from the paddock I feel obligated to instigate some side bets on the outcome of the first "Official" NASA Southeast vs Midsouth 944-Spec showdown at Barber in February.

Or buy the beer on Beale Street next time in Memphis?

I like this one better...

So far, 6 are registered with Brian Hurley waiting on engine parts and not sure if Jeff Altemus is going to be able to make it. Dad needs to get his butt registered as well.
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds