Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17232

Brian Evans wrote:
FDJeremy wrote:
Awful optimistic talk about the top 2 spots. I'll be there with my new goodies too!

Uh oh- did you get your short 5th?

Yeah the short 5th is in, replaced my grenaded clutch and I'll be on RRs this time. May have another trick or two up my sleeve.

So what's the bet? Beer, bourbon or a car wash? Gonna be pretty cold for washing cars but maybe not too cold to drink a little whiskey.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17234

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Whiskey warms the belly.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17236

AgRacer wrote:
Whiskey warms the belly.

Also have to figure out how to decide the winner- maybe the total points for the top 3 finishers from each region for both days?

Or just make it Saturday and crown the winners at the banquet?

If it was Saturday and Sunday the "Award Ceremony" could be at Road Atlanta in March provided enough you Mid Southers could make it out.

It will be warmer then and will give the losers a chance to buy the very best whiskey and beer, or to wax their bikini line for the car wash.

As far as prizes go alcohol is always a welcome currency- I may also have some limited edition Chicken Shack Racing merchandise.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17238

Brian Evans wrote:
AgRacer wrote:
Whiskey warms the belly.

Also have to figure out how to decide the winner- maybe the total points for the top 3 finishers from each region for both days?

If it was Saturday and Sunday the "Award Ceremony" could be at Road Atlanta in March provided enough you Mid Southers could make it out.

It will be warmer then and will give the losers a chance to buy the very best whiskey and beer, or to wax their bikini line for the car wash.

As far as prizes go alcohol is always a welcome currency- I may also have some limited edition Chicken Shack Racing merchandise.

I'd like to make it to the March race in Atlanta but I have a friends bachelor party that weekend. Nothing is set in stone but I'd like to be there. As far as I know there aren't any other MSers that are planning on going to Atlanta in March.

I don't think Pat is gonna make Barber but he's still a maybe. Think we'll have to make a decision on the rules of the competition when we get everyone to the track. May have to do driver with the most points wins the region if we don't have equal teams. Just a thought.

-Abraham Lincoln

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17239

FDJeremy wrote:
Brian Evans wrote:
AgRacer wrote:
Whiskey warms the belly.

I'd like to make it to the March race in Atlanta but I have a friends bachelor party that weekend. Nothing is set in stone but I'd like to be there. As far as I know there aren't any other MSers that are planning on going to Atlanta in March.

I don't think Pat is gonna make Barber but he's still a maybe. Think we'll have to make a decision on the rules of the competition when we get everyone to the track. May have to do driver with the most points wins the region if we don't have equal teams. Just a thought.

All the more reason to put pressure on Pat to make it out

Too bad about Road Atlanta in March- hope you guys are planning on coming out for the Nationals in August!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17240

Brian Evans wrote:

All the more reason to put pressure on Pat to make it out

Too bad about Road Atlanta in March- hope you guys are planning on coming out for the Nationals in August!

Oh I've been calling and texting him. Not gonna be as much fun without our reigning Regional Spec 944 champ on the team but we'll still give you a run for your money.

-Abraham Lincoln

Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds