Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17290

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Looking to get the car dusted off and do my first NASA race with you guys at Barber. What is the cutoff date for sign up? Having a fuel issue, don't know if it's a fuel pump or something electrical.

I have a bit of data from there but it's not on a traqmate. Would be happy to show you my way around there if I make it.

Target a 1:49 flat

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17291

FastTater wrote:
I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. I will try to spread out enough for 8 of us. I will try to up some cones and signs. I will be running T&T on Friday, so look for the black #4 944.

I will be arriving sometime around 3:00 on Friday. That would be great if we could all pit together.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17293

F1rocks wrote:
Looking to get the car dusted off and do my first NASA race with you guys at Barber. What is the cutoff date for sign up? Having a fuel issue, don't know if it's a fuel pump or something electrical.

I have a bit of data from there but it's not on a traqmate. Would be happy to show you my way around there if I make it.

Target a 1:49 flat

Our old 944Spec Director Maduske has the SE Barber record at 1:54.673. I guess we will be smashing that one too.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17294

F1rocks wrote:

Try cleaning contacts and plugs to each injector.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17295

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
JUSTMERACING wrote:
F1rocks wrote:

Try cleaning contacts and plugs to each injector.

Think it's the fuel pump. I tapped it a couple times when the fuel pressure gauge was reading zero. Ran fine for the weekend then won't start. Pretty sure it's the original fuel pump so I guess 32 years I got my money's worth. I changed the original front rotors after 31 years just last January!!

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 2 months ago #17297

If you can't locate one before the race let me know- I have a spare I can send up with Mike Friday afternoon.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds