Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17217

Wow. So there could another (3) 994 specs? That makes it (7) Midsouth guys and (2) SE. Brian has a reason but we are going to have to slap Jason and Victor. With only two SE guys we cannot dominate the podium. Hopefully by taking the top two spots we get the beer.

Brian - We have got to make sure we get pictures. We have never had this many in 944 spec.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by FastTater.

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17218

DaDr00 wrote:
Man, this sounds like fun! Too bad I'm not going to be ready for Barber this year. I do plan on getting my Comp License in June, so maybe see you all at NOLA?

Hmmm- NOLA would fill a big hole in the SE schedule between the Nationals at Road Atlanta and November at Daytona. If not, there are some other SE spec guys that have talked about racing out in Memphis along with Victor and me.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17219

early70scamaros wrote:
Brian Evans wrote:
Even though I will have to be watching this one from the paddock I feel obligated to instigate some side bets on the outcome of the first "Official" NASA Southeast vs Midsouth 944-Spec showdown at Barber in February.

Or buy the beer on Beale Street next time in Memphis?

I like this one better...

So far, 6 are registered with Brian Hurley waiting on engine parts and not sure if Jeff Altemus is going to be able to make it. Dad needs to get his butt registered as well.

Any idea what Brian needs? I don't have any contact info for him.

Since I won't be running my car I might be able to pull anything he needs from it or may have it in a heap the back of the shack.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17220

FastTater wrote:
Wow. So there could another (3) 994 specs? That makes it (7) Midsouth guys and (2) SE. Brian has a reason but we are going to have to slap Jason and Victor. With only two SE guys we cannot dominate the podium. Hopefully by taking the top two spots we get the beer.

Brian - We have got to make sure we get pictures. We have never had this many in 944 spec.

Don't forget about AgRacer Jason- he is in the Southeast now, too!

Pete will also be there in comp school.

Duff may be able to make it, fingers crossed for Jason Werner, RJ, Manley or Victor. I hope so, I don't want us to be outnumbered!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17221

Awful optimistic talk about the top 2 spots. I'll be there with my new goodies too!
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: The Southeast vs. Midsouth Barber Race Thread 10 years, 3 months ago #17222

I can talk trash. So far I have no wins to back it up. Half my podiums have come from Brian or Mike having technical difficulties.

I feel this is the year for Tater Domination.

I have been busy this winter too. The car is about perfect, to bad the driver is not there, but I try.

We lost Duff to GTS1 as he is too far gone from SPEC now.
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by FastTater.
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds