Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 Fast Lap and Track Record Data Dump
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2014 Fast Lap and Track Record Data Dump

2014 Fast Lap and Track Record Data Dump 9 years, 4 months ago #19003

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I went through all my data files and trimmed out all my fast laps for the tracks we raced this season. It is traqmate data so you need the traqview program to use this data. Analysis is huge in helping you find speed but unless you have a benchmark, its hard to find results sometimes. Ill be posting times for trackside data/class sessions this season prior to each event so be sure to mark those on your timeline. Ill need the schedule to be posted before I can select the time, so expect an email with times to come out the week of the event after the official event email comes from NASA. Until then, I hope these help some of you find some speed.

Files are stored on Google Drive. After clicking on the link, a page will load where you can click on download in the middle of the screen. After download, open in Traqview to utilize file.

VIR 2:20.4 -I set a 2:19.8 in the Aussie Pursuit race the same week end but this is the track record lap that NASA Mid-A shows for 944 Spec.

Road Atlanta 1:44.6 -Unofficial timed lap set during T&T the day prior to the Eastern Champs. My PB on Road Atlanta done after setting hot pressures in hot pits that session.

Daytona 2:19.1 -Official track record lap set during the Sunday Race of the Turkey Trot 14 event. Full disclosure: copious amounts of bump drafting an SE30 was done during this lap.

Barber 1:47.9
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by AgRacer.
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds