Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15

Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 8 years ago #20621

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Back to CMP again which is a track that is massively changed this season after some track surface changes to a few sections. In Feb, we found the track grinding to provide improved grip in key areas but also upped the tire wear level. Everyone set faster times in February so look for times to again improve now that we have thawed out and are officially in the Spring months.

Stanley is still in the lead for the season championship but has Kimball, Crookston, and Torgersen closely clipping at his heels. Yousko is back racing in time to make a run for the championship with a few drops remaining. Now that the weather is nicer, look for a few more of the regulars to start back especially since tax season is over! (Evans)

Early Entry List
1. Torgersen
2. Stanley
3. Stetson
4. Evans
5. Barber
6. Honcho
7. Crookston - YTR
8. Yousko
9. Edridge - YTR

In the HPDE Pipeline

Clark
Thompson

Potentials

Coffey
Padilla
Werner
Perkins Car is under the knife
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 8 years ago #20629

• Stetson
  • Comp School
I am in! I am dropping my car off at Markert for a new seat and NASA tech this week.

Look out kids - I'll be rolling Big Red off the trailer ready to dominate!

Stetson
Stetson

Re: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 8 years ago #20639

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Stetson wrote:
I am in! I am dropping my car off at Markert for a new seat and NASA tech this week.

Look out kids - I'll be rolling Big Red off the trailer ready to dominate!

Stetson

Woohoo! If you dont show up in the wife beater, a wig, and a full bottle of Jack Daniels then Ill be disappointed! Glad to have you back in the mix!
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 8 years ago #20640

• Stetson
  • Comp School
I promise you won't be disappointed my friend...Really looking forward to it!
Stetson

Re: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 7 years, 12 months ago #20643

Hello --

Being a newbie, novice and just trying to know what speed means I am planning to attend the May 14th CMP HPDE-1 event. I have a Mini Cooper S all stock. Am I allowed in here ? If so any suggestions to preparing. Thanks.

Suresh

Re: Pit Bull Brawl 2016 - CMP - May 14-15 7 years, 12 months ago #20651

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
sureindia wrote:
Hello --

Being a newbie, novice and just trying to know what speed means I am planning to attend the May 14th CMP HPDE-1 event. I have a Mini Cooper S all stock. Am I allowed in here ? If so any suggestions to preparing. Thanks.

Suresh

The more the merrier! Are you interested in coming to join us with a 944 in the future and just using your Mini to get your feet wet?

As far as car prep goes, if this is your first event then just focus on the small things depending on your mechanical abilities. If you feel comfortable doing things on your car yourself, then I recommend an oil change and bleed the brakes at a minimum. Check all other fluid levels as well (coolant, transmission) to make sure they are at the proper level. Finally do a good inspection of all suspension items to make sure everything appears in order. In most cases if the car is newer and hasn't been abused too much on the street, it will far exceed your capabilities on your first event and wont need much work to be prepared for the week end. As you start getting more experienced and going faster, the car will need more attention between events.
J. Stanley
Yellow #60
The following user(s) said Thank You: sureindia
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds