Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9

Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21118

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
For those of you who didn't goto NCCAR (Manley) or Watkins Glen (Stanley, Torgersen), it's time to get back to racing at Road Atlanta! Weather is cooling off so it should be a pleasant environment to race in. We already have 6 cars registered but a few more usual suspects are missing. I wont be there due to a wedding party in Texas, so Brian Evans will be your fearless leader!

With the season winding down, there's not much time left to make some moves on the season points championship. Its a close one for third in the championship between Crookston and Torgersen. Kimball is still holding strong in second trying to keep up with Stanley. The drops may have a big factor in how the final standings shake out.

1. Hurley, M. - Welcome Back!
2. Coffey
3. Torgersen
4. Clark
5. Perkins
6. Evans, B.
7. Honcho - Planned
8. Kimball
9. Yousko
10. Edridge
11. Crookston

Werner

Any Mid-South guys?

Stanley - Out, Wedding in Texas
Barber - Sold shop car
Stetson - Out
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21122

Edridge and Crookston will both be there, not sure about Werner.

Hope we see Mike Kelley out there, his car should be about ready.

Don't think we'll have any Mid South guys this time around- probably still too embarrassed from the whipping we gave them at Barber

Who else is planning on running the Friday DE day with Just Track It?

So far it is:

Evans
Stetson
Crookston
Kelley
Duffy

Should be a ton of time and they will have a racers only run group-
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by Brian Evans. Reason: Updated Friday run group

Re: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21124

I am going to be out there with my car. I think it is done leaking oil after replacing almost every seal and gasket on it. Will be out Friday with Just Track It and running DE with NASA. Look for me to start racing again in January.
NASA SE Grid monkey extrordinaire
'94 Honda Civic RIP
1984 944 work in progress

Re: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21125

Lucid Moments wrote:
I am going to be out there with my car. I think it is done leaking oil after replacing almost every seal and gasket on it. Will be out Friday with Just Track It and running DE with NASA. Look for me to start racing again in January.

Great! Did you sign up for the advanced or racer run group on Friday? John Duffy is running advanced (back in the car for the first time in 2 years), if you are also then I will register for it rather than the racer's group.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21126

Brian Evans wrote:
Lucid Moments wrote:

Great! Did you sign up for the advanced or racer run group on Friday? John Duffy is running advanced (back in the car for the first time in 2 years), if you are also then I will register for it rather than the racer's group.

I am a little embarrassed to say I don't actually know. I signed up for the event in August and couldn't go due to car trouble and Brian and Nabil were kind enough to just let me do a rain check and have now transferred that entry to this event. I have an e-mail out to them to find out, but I think it is the advanced group.
'94 Honda Civic RIP

Re: Great Pumpkin Run 2016 - RA - October 8-9 7 years, 6 months ago #21127

Turns out I am signed up for intermediate. Given the length of time since I have been on track and a completely new car I think I am going to stay there for now. I suspect that they will let me move up if I think I need to during the day.
'94 Honda Civic RIP
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds