Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: New on the block

New on the block 14 years ago #7230

• rlw
  • Drivers Ed
I just purchased a 1983 944 I plan on turning into a 944spec car. I will have to get my racing license but I plan on getting the car ready in the mean time. The engine needs replacing and I already have a new engine I can drop in to get the car running. The car needs a lot of work but I am looking forward to the project. I have not seen a lot of traffic in the southeast part of this forum, but hopefully there are people out there. This is really going to be a learning process for me being that I have not done a lot of work on cars but I know how to read, listen, and work patiently. Hopefully there are some of you out there that can point me in the right way. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. My current goal is to get a running car and then start working on the roll cage installation and getting some track time.

Re:New on the block 14 years ago #7233

Welcome to "low cost equal racing" !
Where is home ?

Re:New on the block 14 years ago #7235

• rlw
  • Drivers Ed
Sorry, I went and edited my details.
I am in Newnan, Ga.
RW

Re:New on the block 14 years ago #7236

• rlw
  • Drivers Ed
Sorry, I went and edited my details.
I am in Newnan, Ga.
RW

Re:New on the block 14 years ago #7238

The southeast is one of 944-spec's emerging regions. So for now the class is small, however it will grow over time. If you want the fastest answers on build or driving questions visit the general areas.

Also don't be afraid to ask questions. We don't keep any secrets in this class and want to help the new guy get to up speed as soon as possible.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:New on the block 14 years ago #7248

• rlw
  • Drivers Ed
Thanks! I am sure as this gets going I will have more questions.
RW
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds