Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944-SPEC.org Stickers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944-SPEC.org Stickers

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3329

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Finally got around to ordering.

I ordered 1 of the small logos and 1 of the full (logo and text). going from the original posts these are sets for both sides -- correct ?

Thanks
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3330

No Jerry, the order you placed for the $15.00 was for only 1 side, it is $30 for a pair (both sides) that was the same as the original post if we had a group purchase of 11 or more.
I just simplified it and made the pricing each since there was a lot of confusion.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3331

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Rats -- :Look for my second order then.

Edit -- order placed for second of each
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by JerryW. Reason: quick update

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 5 months ago #3333

JerryW wrote:
Rats -- :Look for my second order then.

Edit -- order placed for second of each

lol, not a problem. This is why I we did the pricing as each, to eliminate all confusion. I have forwarded your order over to him and will email you once they ship, should be tomorrow or wed. the latest. They are going to come UPS Ground, so give it a week. I will get you a tracking number too. Thanks!!!
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:944-SPEC.org Stickers 15 years, 5 months ago #3502

• LVkid76
  • Junior Racer
Can I get an order in. Are you guys doing another batch or can I order some seperate. Looked for email link under profile didnt see one to write you.

Re:944-SPEC.org Stickers 15 years, 5 months ago #3503

LVkid76 wrote:
Can I get an order in. Are you guys doing another batch or can I order some seperate. Looked for email link under profile didnt see one to write you.

www.mcmmotorsports.com/graphics.html
MICHAEL MADUSKE
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds