Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New 944 Spec National Director
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: New 944 Spec National Director

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8832

Jerry, and Norm

After trying to break some commitments to make the Dec 3-5th weekend work, I've found I cannot get it done on that short of a notice.

However, I will get out to the regions over time to meet you guys in person. I will probably start with NorCal/SoCal, as I can meet with John, Jerry & Ryan there as well, and get two regions at once. Look forward to sitting down with you guys (and all the 944 Spec raers) in person, throughout the country. I'm looking at some of the winter Texas events as well.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8837

Az has races in January 8th and 9th and Feb 5&6.

Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8843

• Big Dog
  • Banned
OK, bring your car out here and leave it. You can store it at my house if you would like. You can then fly out for race weekends for So. Cal., Nor. Cal. and Arizona and meet everyone.

Remember, out here in "Big Dog Country", we race all year long unlike you sissy's back there. Heck, imagine the 4 wheel drifts you could do in the snow.

Jim Foxx
Jim Foxx

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8848

LOL - we put snow tires on and go ice racing on lakes. A least we tried it last year. Kind of weird to drive out onto a lake - not for sissies .

Thanks for the offer Big Dog. Getting me out there is pretty easy. My car is pretty tough...
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8861

Sterling Doc wrote:
I will get out to the regions over time to meet you guys in person.

You're off the hook in the SE region, I have already seen your ugly mug down here enough as it is.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re: New 944 Spec National Director 13 years, 8 months ago #8932

• tcomeau
Chuck and Eric,
Thanks for picking up the 944 Spec banner and running with it. You 2 have helped expand our class most of the way across the country. Few people can say they've grown the class as much as you two. Take pride in that, but keep going.
I still smile everytime I look at my surfer/Hawaiian shirt that Ken brought us for our "Circle of 5" meeting with NASA in Sacramento. That shirt is a trophy for all the work.
Thank you both for the work you've done and the work you'll do.
Let's keep building it.
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds