Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tires - Texas Region
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tires - Texas Region

Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10443

Now that we know that tires are more and less open, what are we going to do for TWS?

I think my RA1's will make it. They already have 30+ heat cycles on them, though.

Does everyone have enough RA1's to make it through the weekend? Does anyone have spares that they can bring?

The racing has been close and fun between us and I'd like for it to stay that way, so I'd like to see us all agree on the same tire no matter what that tire is.

-bj

Re: Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10480

If you're competing in 944Spec in Texas, or hoping to before the end of this season, give me a call ASAP
Al Fernandez 925-408-7303
NASA Texas Competition Director
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10489

FYI, I just received a shipment of 225/50R15 RA1. They're ready to shave and ship.
Joe
TreadZone.com

Re: Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10532

In the interest of full disclosure...Texas will be running RA1s or Nittos under a generally accepted gentlemans agreement, the GAGA protocol. Anyone that shows up with any other tires will be relocated to the Spec Miata section of the paddock and must run up and down the main straight in their helmet and tighty whiteys shouting "help me Oprah" in order to collect points.
NASA Texas Competition Director
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10533

[quote= must run up and down the main straight in their helmet and tighty whiteys shouting "help me Oprah" in order to collect points.[/quote]

That's a visual that could keep me from racing!!!

Joe

Re: Tires - Texas Region 13 years ago #10534

• cgktexas
  • Senior Racer
Al Fernandez wrote:
In the interest of full disclosure...Texas will be running RA1s or Nittos under a generally accepted gentlemans agreement, the GAGA protocol. Anyone that shows up with any other tires will be relocated to the Spec Miata section of the paddock and must run up and down the main straight in their helmet and tighty whiteys shouting "help me Oprah" in order to collect points.

hmmm, maybe I could sell space for "Sharpie Contingency Sponsor Tattoos"...guaranteed to get good exposure!!
Curt King
Flying Penguin Racing
an OtterHouseProduction (www.otterhouseproductions.com)
Rockwall, TX
#14 1987 944 Spec - in work (and getting closer)
For His Glory Ministry
Lake Pointe Church
Upper Room Dallas
TJT
Autism Speaks
  • Page:
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds